The Session of the Permanent Peoples Tribunal on “Alleged violations of international law and international humanitarian law by the Turkish Republic and its officials in their relations with the Kurdish people and their organisations” took place in Paris, France on 15 and 16 March 2018.
- Announcement of the PPT Judgment (Philippe Texier, President of the PPT, Domenico Gallo, member of the panel of the judges, Gianni Tognoni, PPT Secretary General)
- Short assessment of the initiative by the 4 initiating organisations
- Comments on the political consequences of MEP’s
- Short speeches by the Observatory committee members
- Short speeches by honour guests and one witness
Download the full program here.
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian